Create a stronger predictive maintenance program, maximize building inspection efficiency.
Daniels Electric infrared building inspection is an important part of any properties predictive maintenance program. This includes both commercial and residential properties. Below are some areas that can benefit tremendously from this technology.
- Home Inspection
- Energy Auditing
- Insulation Inspections
- Water Damage/Restoration
- Air Infiltration
- Leak Detection
- Commercial Building Diagnostics
- Our building infrared inspection can find areas with missing or damaged
insulation quickly by detecting the
temperature differences compared to
- Locate and repair hidden water damage quickly before small problems become big,
expensive ones, and provide documented proof of your repairs.
- Detect air leaks around windows, doors,
and other structures. Repairing air leaks
saves energy and money.
- Discover heating and cooling duct leaks,
problems with air conditioners and
heaters, and troubleshoot radiant flooring
components to maximize energy efficiency.
- Expose the hidden water leaks that
can lead to extensive – and expensive –
mold and rot damage by seeing hidden
Call Daniels Electric to to learn more. We also offer a complete infrared electrical systems inspection. Take advantage of the latest
features and capabilities available to today’s Building