Daniels Electric, LLC infrared building inspection is an important part of any properties predictive maintenance program. This includes both commercial
and residential properties. Below are some areas that can benefit tremendously from this technology.
- Home Inspection
- Energy Auditing
- Insulation Inspections
- Water Damage/Restoration
- Air Infiltration
- Our building infrared inspection can find areas with missing or damaged insulation quickly by detecting the temperature differences compared to
- Locate and repair hidden water damage quickly before small problems become big, expensive ones, and provide documented proof of your repairs.
- Detect air leaks around windows, doors, and other structures. Repairing air leaks saves energy and money.
- Discover heating and cooling duct leaks, problems with air conditioners and heaters, and troubleshoot radiant flooring components to maximize
- Expose the hidden water leaks that can lead to extensive – and expensive – mold and rot damage by seeing hidden temperature differences.